RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT:
phone: +49 8166 9979399
WEEE No.: DE56336675
VAT ID No. DE164271917
Taking back of batteries according to battery law (BattG)
According to BattG we are obliged to inform you about the regulations and obligations for the disposal and return of used batteries and accumulators.
- According to §11 BattG end users are obliged to return used batteries and accumulators.
- Batteries and rechargeable batteries containing harmful substances are marked with the crossed-out garbage can under which the chemical symbol of the heavy metal contained (Cd for cadmium, Hg for mercury and Pb for lead).
- Batteries and accumulators must not be disposed of with household waste.
- Batteries and rechargeable batteries can be returned free of charge to any designated collection and return point.
- Batteries and rechargeable batteries received from us can of course be returned to us or handed in after use.
Consumer information on online dispute resolution in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013:
Within the framework of the Regulation on Online Dispute Resolution for consumer matters, an online dispute resolution platform of the EU Commission is available at ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Contact via E-Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
All data and information contained on my internet pages have been carefully researched and checked by me, Daniel Jahnke. This information is a service from me. For correctness, completeness and topicality I can take over however no adhesion.
All information serves exclusively for the information of the visitors of the online offer. Otherwise, liability is limited to intent and gross negligence. For Internet pages of third parties, to which I refer by hyperlink if necessary, the respective offerers carry the responsibility. I am not responsible for the content of such third party sites.
Furthermore, the website “”nachtsichttechnik-jahnke.de”” may have been linked from another site via hyperlink without my knowledge. I do not take any responsibility for representation, contents or any connection to my web site in web pages of third parties.
Furthermore, I reserve the right to make changes or additions to the information provided. Content and structure of my web pages are protected by copyright. The duplication of contents or data, in particular the use of texts, text parts or pictorial material requires the previous written agreement of me.