Adapter ARM 52
incl. VAT plus shipping and handling
- ARM52 is repeatable
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Optionally orderable with Weaver Bracket
The Rusan adapter allows you to connect a night vision attachment to a primary optic (riflescope) that has a corresponding objective outer tube diameter. This allows you to connect an attachment to your riflescope, binoculars or spotting scope. The Rusan adapter has a M52x0,75 thread and is therefore compatible with all devices of the Jahnke DJ-8 NSV series, as well as with the products of other manufacturers.
The Rusan adapter is available in the common outer tube diameters of 30-80 mm.
Furthermore, an additional Weaver Bracket can be purchased to mount e.g. IR illuminators to the adapter by means of an appropriate bracket.
The exact (!) outer diameter of your primary optics is required. The type of your primary optic does not correspond to the adapter socket.
Example: A 56 glass can have an outer diameter between 62 and 65 mm.
– Material: Aluminum
– Color: Black
– Thread: M52x0,75
– Required clamping length on the lens of the primary optics 36mm
– For “”short”” adapters required clamping length 25mm
Note on special adapters
– ARM52-30ZM-1 suitable for: Zeiss Conquest V6 1.1-6×24 with rail
– ARM52-30ZM-2 suitable for: Zeiss Diavarie-ZM 1.25-4×24 / Varipoint VM 1.1-4×24 with rail
– ARM52-30ZM-3 suitable for: Leica Magnus 1-6×24 with rail
– ARM52-30SR suitable for: Swarovski Z6i/Z8i x24 glasses with rail
– ARM52-35J fit for: Jahnke Noctis 1-6×28
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US
Tel: +49 30 3149270